Work with us!
Ethnic Bazaar is an online designer boutique specializing in Women’s ethnic wear. We do not believe in marketplace model as we feel that customer does not get the right product @ right price. Hence, we bring product in house, have a thorough quality check, get the best deals from suppliers and sell at minimum profit to the customers.
Our team has grown significantly in the last year and now we are looking out for individuals who can take it to the next level. We are hiring energetic, enthusiastic and passionate individuals who do not fear to try their hands on new things. If you think you are fit for one of the positions below, kindly mail across your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
- UG/Grad with good communication in both English/Hindi.
- Freshers with at least 0.6 months experience in customer servicing.
- Ready to join immediately.
Job Title: FRONTEND DEVELOPER
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience working with api's via REST and JSON.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- We need atleast 1 to 3 years of experience in above mentioned skills.
Job Title: IOS DEVELOPER
- Proficient with Swift.
- Experience in xcode, iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc).
- Experience of accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Good understanding of development environment, testing and App/play store publishing.
- Solid exposure to object oriented design patterns and multi-threading.
- Experience using social media APIs.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with offline storage and performance tuning.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- At least 2 to 3 iOS apps developed and published on app store.
- Must have industry experience of at least 2 years.
Job Title: SEO/SEM Expert
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
Job Title: Content Writer
- The candidate must have good command over English with sound knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- The candidate should have well perceptive of Internet Marketing & Search Engine Optimization.
- Heartily passionate to write unique blogs/articles/web pages related to numerous topics. Create authentic & genuine content.
- Easy to communicate with the team leader and other prospective persons to understand content marketing ambition.
- Able to write product descriptions, social media posts, company descriptions etc. on a wide range of topics.